Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DISCLAIMER

Let me tell you about the internet.
It's fucking magic.


No matter how much I see, or do, or learn,
there's always going to be more.


Sometimes?
This makes me kind of melancholy.
[I can't know everything?  WHY?]



But mostly, it just feels like being set loose 
in a huge, continuously-expanding toy store.
And sure, there are some crappy toys
and it takes a while to find the Legos,
but when I do?   HOLY GOD.

I have to tell someone.


Other times?  
And some times?
...It's just Star Wars related.


But the point is, 
I hope to get you excited, too.
To ask questions, and maybe
(if I'm really really lucky) 
to get you to smile.

At any rate,

. . . 


... NOT [JUST] BECAUSE I AM ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET.



<3s and stars,
Pajj

No comments:

Post a Comment